C3 has the expertise to ensure your compliance requirements are 100 per cent complete and accurate
Let us take away the compliance headache — by offering you a comprehensive export documentation service.
Providing full documentation services for export logs and both containerised and break-bulk shipments, our expert Documentation team can deliver:
- Export Customs documentation
- Shippers Letter of Instruction (SLI)
- Phytosanitary certificate, lodgement and in-house printing.
- Any other commercial documentation and Letter of Credit compliance required.
Whatever the destination of your products, you will receive what you need.
- Scale: We complete more than 2,000 sets of export documentation each year for forest products.
- Quality: More than 70 per cent of the sets we handle are governed by a Letter of Credit, requiring very high accuracy and submission to the customer’s New Zealand Bank.
- Accuracy: We are recognised by one of New Zealand’s leading banks as being “Best in Class”. We have a ‘Clean on First’ (first bank submission) rate of more than 96 per cent. We ensure the fastest possible document processing through the banking system and earliest possible collection of funds.
We save you requiring specialist systems, people and knowledge for handling documentation. We help keep your compliance costs down. Find out more today.